St Lucia is the paradise you may or may not know about. This small island sits in the Eastern Caribbean sea with the Atlantic on one side and the Caribbean sea on the other. It is part of the Lesser Antilles and one of the Windward Islands so only a short hop from Barbados. Akasha St Lucia Villa rental sits at the very northern end of the island and has views of both the Atlantic and Caribbean.
To get to St Lucia from the USA and Canada there are several options with various major airlines flying into Hewanorra International Airport in the south of the island. This is about 1.5 hour drive from Akasha St Lucia Villa Rental. The airlines which fly in directly are;
- JetBlue Airways from New York JFK on Sundays, Mondays and Thursdays once a week
- American Airlines daily from Miami
- Amercan Eagle several times a day from San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International Airport to Castries George Charles Airport
- US Airways from Philadelphia and Charlotte
- Delta Air Lines from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-JAckson Airport on Saturday, Sundays and Mondays daily resuming in December 2010
- WestJet from Toronto on Thursdays and Sundays
- Air Canada from Toronto and Montreal
As part our service we offer you the luxury of being met at the airports and being transferred to Akasha St Lucia Villa Rental in the comfort of an air conditioned car. So you do not need to worry about how to find the villa when you arrive at the airport. Just make sure you chill during your vacation Akasha Villa Rental will also deliver you back to the airport for your return flight.