St Lucia’s Villa Rental Concierge Service
Akasha is a destination Villa Rental, way beyond what you would find at other villas. Here we offer you the opportunity to personalise your vacation before you arrive. How do we do that?
Below we have listed some of the things our guests typically choose to do while staying at Akasha St Lucia Luxury Villa Rental. Choose any of these prior to your arrival and we will organize them for you. This means you will not have to spend time here organising your vacation, rather just enjoying it!
Things to do on while at Akasha
- Golf on the 18 hole championship course – home of the St Lucia Open with lunch or dinner in the club house
- Jet Skiing
- Zip Trekking in the rain forest
- Climbing the Piton(s)
- Creole cooking classes
- Weddings at Akasha
- Rain Forest Treks
- Scuba Diving – dive the famous Piton Wall
- Trip to Marigot bay where Dr DooLittle was filmed, one of the best bays in the Caribbean
- The street parties at Gros Islet or Anse La Raye
- Horse riding on the beach
- Kite surfing on the Atlantic Ocean
- Whale watching
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Helicopter tours
- A visit to the botanical gardens
- The world famous Jazz festival in May
- Turtle watching overnight
- An island tour incorporating: the Pitons, hot springs, mud baths, waterfalls, the worlds only drive in volcano and lunch at a local or international hotel or restaurant
- Duty free shopping, including a trip to the local Castries crafts market
- Rum tours including sampling and an opportunity to purchase
- Helicopter Transfer
- A day on motor or sail boat down to the Pitons, snorkel, watch the dolphins and lunch either on the beach or local/international restaurant
- Spa treatments in house at Akasha or at a local spa
- Dinner at the best restaurants and local eateries
As you can see there is so much to do here, but don’t worry we will do all the work for you while you get to enjoy the sun and fun. If you would like to discuss any of these in more detail then give us a call or complete the contact form and let us do the rest.
Akasha is a new concept for St Lucia in terms of quality, service and luxury, and we hope you choose to have your vacation with us.