How do you get to St Lucia from USA
The Caribbean is becoming even more popular with residents of America and over the last 5 years they are realizing what a great place St Lucia is for a vacation.
This is not only due to the great people of St Lucia, and the St Lucia Tourist Board doing a wonderful job but also as the result of an increase in the number of high quality accommodation becoming available in St Lucia. Akasha is probably the best holiday villa rental added to the accommodation stock over this period. To enjoy the best Vacation Villa Rental available directly by owners then fly here.
Flying to St Lucia from the US has also become easier with more airlines starting routes and increasing frequency of flights to St Lucia. The airlines which fly to St Lucia from the USA at this time of the year are;
- American Airlines, daily from Miami to Hewanorra (UVF) in Vieux Fort. Miami has become more of a hub these days and has undergone a lot of upgrading. We were impressed when we flew thru there this year. There is plenty of on and off airport parking.
- American Eagle, twice a day from San Juan’s Luis Munoz Marin International Airport to George Charles Airport (SLU). Best option for this route is to take an American Airline flight to San Juan as they interconnect their timetable (same company really). Flying into SLU means your trip to your accommodation in the north of the island is a lot shorter.
- Delta from Atlanta’s Hartsfield-Jackson Airport on a daily basis plus another flight on Saturday and Sunday. Delta come into UVF in Vieux Fort.
- Jet Blue from JFK in New York on Mondays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, again there are extra flights on Saturday and Sunday. Jet Blue fly into UVF in the south. So you can fly into JFK with any airline and then hop on to the Jet Blue flight.
- US Airways flies from Charlotte NC on a weekly basis – Saturday, into UVF in Vieux Fort.
For the current schedule you should take a look at the airline websites – see what deals you can get. If you need assistance with finding and booking your flight then just get in contact with us and we will do all we can to help find the right flight for you. We can help you find the right flight to create your perfect Villa Rental Vacation in the Caribbean when you book Akasha.
Guests, who book directly with the owners of the villa, are picked up at the airport by our Taxi Driver when they clear immigration so they do not need to worry about finding St Lucia’s Best Villa Rental. For those who want to add further luxury to their Vacation at St Lucia’s Best Holiday Villa Rental our concierge service can arrange helicopter transfers from UVF airport to the north of the island. This means your drive to Akasha is a mere 15 minutes.
If you are flying in on your own private jet then we suggest you fly into George Charles airport (SLU). Please check that the runway is long enough to accommodate your plane as the runway at SLU is shorter than the one in UVF. Again our driver will meet you after you clear immigration.
So when you book your vacation rental, Akasha is the perfect private villa accommodation available direct from the owners and is sure to make your Caribbean Vacation something to remember. Our all inclusive option is just the icing on the cake.