Top Ten Sights in St. Lucia
Saint Lucia, an island in the Caribbean, offers some of the best views and water activities you could want for a tropical vacation. The following are the top sights offered in Saint Lucia for travelers.
- Gros Piton – one of the highest mountains on the island, with spectacular views and a challenging hike.
- Marigot Bay – a harbor area close to many of the resorts you might wish to choose from for accommodation. Marigot Bay offers recreation, including swimming, boating, and hiking.
- Rodney Bay – a bay with a beach, resorts, and a marina. Visitors can catch boats for scuba diving, island tours, and night cruises from the marina.
- Anse Chastanet Beach – one of the best beaches on the island, it offers swimming, snorkeling, scuba diving, and sunbathing.
- Pigeon Island – an islet as part of the greater Saint Lucia. It offers fortress ruins, plus a beach for sunbathing.
- Reduit Beach – protected by the island, Reduit Beach is calmer and a better place for families with children to swim and enjoy the sandy island.
- Tet Paul Nature Trail – this trail will take visitors up the mountains and offer some great views of the island and sea.
- Diamond Botanical Gardens – offers a waterfall, baths, and plenty of scenic forests.
- For Rodney – a historic site near Rodney Bay, Fort Rodney provides history, culture, and amazing views of the Caribbean.
- Sulphur Springs – located inside a park, where a volcano exists, travelers can walk along the area, see stunning views of the island, and even get married along the route to the springs.
The top ten sights are just a small indication of what Saint Lucia has to offer its visitors. Travelers can arrive by cruise, yacht, or plane to start enjoying the attractions listed and many more.