Top Ten Things To Do In Saint Lucia
A Caribbean island, Saint Lucia has plenty to offer travelers. Historically, the island was inhabited well before colonial times. There are at least ten things you will want to do when you visit Saint Lucia.
1. Heli-touring takes visitors over the island and Caribbean sea for a new perspective.
2. Deep-sea fishing can help you tell stories for years about the biggest fish you ever caught.
3. Volcano trekking shows you how the island formed and the impressive crater.
4. Mountain biking around the base of the Pitons and volcano can give you a good workout.
5. Hiking the Pitons is not for the faint of heart; instead, it requires skill.
6. National Rainforest tours include an above-ground cart or zip-lining.
7. Sulfur Springs for hiking, swimming, and hot spring baths
8. Scuba diving in the best visibility you can imagine will add to any trip.
9. Snorkeling is just another way to get outside, in the water, and off the beach.
10. Whale Watching is definitely possible.
Saint Lucia offers much more than the list of ten activities. There is a yearly Jazz festival that offers several days of music from top performers around the world.
If music doesn’t interest you, consider Pigeon Island, where you can see historical structures, tour the island, and enjoy swimming.
Anse Chastanet offers a resort, scuba center, and shopping. You don’t have to stay at the resort to enjoy the beach and swimming.
The Castries is the top place to go shopping for fresh fare and locally handcrafted goods. You will be among the locals who know where to get the best deals.