Book Villa Akasha – Owner Direct
Please fill in the Contact form for a detailed quote. Let us know the dates you are interested in and number of guests.
Our rates start at $1500 (US) per night for a party of two (one suite). Each additional bedroom is 200$. If you book direct with the owners (via this site) our rates include taxes, airport transfers, a cook for breakfast and lunch, daily housekeeping, and a dedicated on-site concierge service.
Akasha is only ever booked to one party at a time, even if there is only one guest.
For guests booking via Agents, the services included maybe be different, please clarify with your Agent.
Our specialized concierge service allows you to relax while we customize your vacation. We can arrange your whole trip, from planning private air itinerary to ensuring your stay is relaxing by scheduling in-house massages at Akasha.
Prior to your arrival, we can stock grocery items for you.
On your first night, enjoy our complementary wine and hors d’oeuvres, which is all part of the experience.
Our full concierge service starts, even before you book. We can arrange all aspects of your arrival, weather you are arriving by commercial or private airline or yacht.
Below we have listed some of the things our guests typically choose to do while staying at Akasha. Choose any of these prior to your arrival and we will organize them for you. This means you will not have to spend time here organising your vacation, rather just enjoying it!
We can also arrange for groceries to be delievered prior to your arrival, and pack your days full of activities, if you like.
- Golf on the 18 hole championship course
- Jet Skiing
- Zip Trekking in the rain forest
- Climbing the Pitons
- Creole cooking classes
- Rainforest treks
- Scuba diving – dive the famous Piton Wall
- Trip to Marigot bay where Dr. Doolittle was filmed
- The street parties at Gros Islet or Anse La Raye
- Horse riding on the beach
- Kite surfing on the Atlantic Ocean
- Whale watching
- Deep sea fishing
- Helicopter tours
- A visit to the botanical gardens
- The world famous Jazz festival in May
- Turtle watching overnight
- Island tour
- Duty free shopping, including a trip to the local Castries crafts market
- Rum factory tour
- Helicopter transfers
- A day on motor or sail boat
- Spa treatments in house at Akasha or at a local spa
- Dinner at the best restaurants and local eateries
Get a custom quote – Best possible rates by booking owner direct!
Let us know when you're thinking of visiting, along with the number in your party, and we'll get back to you with exact pricing...